National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Our client is firmly dedicated to realising growth and success, actively searching for a dedicated National Account Manager to contribute to their endeavours in expanding their influence and fostering strategic alliances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and working on your own strategy to grow and develop each account.
- Maximise sales from analysis and range reviews.
- Gain new business through range extensions, gap filling or targeting competitor products.
- Analysing and presenting market data / focus group outcomes to provide insight to the customer.
- Work with all departments to ensure customer service is fully optimised and any issues are resolved.
- Monitoring all sales performance regularly, highlighting, and maximising returns.
- Being a product expert within absorbent consumables, giving confidence to our customers and being able to explain product construction and usage.
- Engaging the business on value engineering and product improvement initiatives and working closely with the procurement and technical teams to bring ideas to the shelf.
- Going after new accounts where assigned to unlock further business growth opportunities.
- Electric company car or £5k car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (+2 more days after 3 years service)
- Death in service
We look forward to receiving your application.