Head of Engineering
Job Title: Head of Engineering
Location: United Kingdom
Head of Engineering – Gloucestershire
Are you a master of project management strategies?
Can you guide an engineering team to meet both technical prowess and commercial demands?
Do you possess the skills to spearhead excellence in the dynamic realm of the oil and gas industry?
Our client is looking you to be the Head of Engineering. As the leader of our client’s engineering efforts, you’ll be at the forefront of their mission to innovate, optimise, and drive excellence in one of the world’s most critical industries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering team and applications team to ensure technical and commercial requirements are met for engineered solution and bespoke designs and actuation during the bid stage.
- Responsible for engineered to order product design sign off.
- Ensure due diligence is conducted during any feedback provided from field operations or failures and ensure the designs are fully committed to continuous improvement.
- Responsible for all engineering requirements for warranty/rework.
- To provide market leading research and engineered solutions.
- Work with relevant departments ensuring failure report content is completed and meets the required expectations.
- Possessing a relevant degree (or equivalent) in Sciences, Technology or Engineering.
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of pressure equipment & standards.
- Proven background in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Knowledge / Certification of Industry Standards such as API, ISO, Lean Product Design, DFMA, etc.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
We look forward to receiving your application.