Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer with our client, you will lead the charge in innovation, spearheading the conception and execution of state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that redefine the benchmarks in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge pressure equipment desirable.
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes including assembly, welding, heat treatment and painting.
- Support to Design for Manufacture, Assembly, test etc.
- Design of tooling, fixtures, test equipment.
- Support manufacture through sales, procurement, QC, assembly, and test.
- Problem solving includes timely resolution of NCRs and support to resolution of Change Notifications (CNs) and Corrective Action Reports (CARs).
- Ensure all work personally undertaken is carried out in compliance with current H&S rules and company safety systems and is in line with the requirements of the company duty of care document.
- Follow the Quality Management System and ensure compliance with the EHS Management System.
- Timeliness of work measured by departmental KPIs in particular, Safety, On-Time delivery, Quality “first time correct”.
- Pension Scheme – Up to 8% employer contributions
- Excellent Salary
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary if not in the pension scheme, 4 x salary if a member of the pension scheme.
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Discounts, cash back and offers
We look forward to receiving your application.