Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Are you an accomplished Engineering Operations Manager, acknowledged for elevating efficiency standards and cultivating excellence in metal treatment processes?
Can you skilfully navigate the intricacies of day-to-day operations in heat treatment facilities, ensuring a flawless and efficient production flow?
We are actively in pursuit of a visionary and outcome-oriented professional to assume the role of an Operations Manager within our client’s team. Can you adeptly steer the day-to-day operations of heat treatment facilities, ensuring a seamless and efficient production flow?
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a close relationship with the team to deliver projects on time in full.
- Continuous improvements ensure compliance with ISO 9001/2014 and NADCAP.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with the relevant company employment rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Observing existing staff and operations, and developing strategies for improved efficiency and profit, as well as cost reduction.
- You must have strong commercial acumen building and developing Customer relationships, providing technical solutions for orders etc –
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way, within budget.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Precision engineering experience.
- Experience of working with various heat treatment processes.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Continuous improvements, ensure compliance with ISO 9001/2014 and NADCAP.
- Ideally HNC/HND relevant engineering discipline.
- Operations management: 5 years (preferred).
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
We look forward to receiving your application.