Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Services Engineer
Salary: Up to £34,000
We are currently recruiting for various positions across the North of England. Whether you’re seeking a career change, planning a move, or aiming to kick-start your professional journey, we’d love to connect with you.
Can you diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues in equipment and machinery?
Can you guarantee the seamless and safe operation of machinery through your adept execution of preventive maintenance tasks, ensuring peak efficiency?
Due to an internal career opportunity we are now looking to hire 3+ people for this position. if you’re aware of anyone who might be interested, please feel free to share this opportunity within your network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To diagnose faults, repair, and test equipment.
- Record work done and reported any faults not corrected.
- To receive electronic instructions in the form of a handheld PDA, in the event of breakdown.
- To undertake comprehensive risk assessments and ensure safe working practices are in place, whilst undertaking work.
- Diagnose faults and report to Supervisor/ Manager for instructions as to whether to proceed with repair.
- Identify and then liaise with Supervisor/ Manager where extra work is found to be necessary.
- Ensure that full authority is obtained before undertaking any extra work.
- Where necessary discuss vehicle concerns directly with the customer.
- Achieve minimum standards (set by Manager/Supervisor) of customer satisfaction.
- Over time paid at T1/2
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (increases to 25 upon service)
- Van and all equipment provided
- Full training
- Laundry service to uniform
- Career opportunities
- Positive culture
We wish you success in your application and a member of the Construction & Building Materials team will be in touch.