Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
Are you the maintenance engineer we are searching for, prepared to coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment?
Can you proficiently deploy preventive maintenance, reducing downtime and maintaining optimal operational conditions with skill?
Our client stands as a prominent manufacturing company, deeply devoted to innovation and excellence. Their unwavering commitment to producing top-quality products has established them as a renowned leader in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain, design and develop equipment, buildings, and machinery throughout the factory, in order for the Company to maintain production levels to meet customer requirements.
- Analysing, interpreting & investigating machine faults, carrying out repairs as necessary.
- Involvement when required in the training and development of engineering apprentices and other employees as requested.
- Communicating directly with contract labour on site as circumstances depict.
- To communicate with other maintenance employees / relevant personnel at shift change over.
- Report to the Shift Manager on issues relating to factory services, production machinery, refurbishment projects and any other similar work when requested to do so.
- Manufacture and fabricate items for factory plant and equipment, working from personal instruction, engineering drawings and technical dossiers. Being able to Utilise workshop machinery i.e. lathe, milling machine, welder, drill etc would be advantageous.
- Ensure that all installations and applications are in line with customer needs and Health & Safety standards.
- Summarise data and report on test results.
- Advise and assist Setters as required on the maintenance of equipment.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities related to product, process and / or the system.
Opportunities for development and progression
24 days annual leave + bank holidays
5% annual bonus
Free onsite parking
Sick pay scheme
We look forward to receiving your application.