Industrial Design Engineer
Job Title: Design Engineer
Are you enticed by the prospect of joining a well-established company in West Yorkshire, boasting a global workforce exceeding 1000 employees?
This presents an extraordinary opportunity for a Design Engineer currently holding sign-off responsibilities, poised to ascend into a more senior role. Alternatively, if you are a Senior Design Engineer seeking a revitalising new challenge, complete with exciting projects within a company renowned for its remarkable order book and industry reputation, then this opportunity awaits your expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting in to the Head of Engineering
- The scope of responsibilities include the mechanical design and detailing of high integrity components and assemblies, but will include other supporting systems such as couplings, instrumentation, lubrication, materials selection, documentation and test rig design as necessary.
- Engineering design of geared transmission systems and components.
- On-site parking.
- Professional Development opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Immediate starts available.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.