Senior Design Engineer
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Do you excel at composing persuasive documentation, encompassing proposals, manuals, and installation/maintenance instructions.
Are you a master of computer-aided design (CAD), proficient in crafting intricate drawings and breathing life into automotive components and systems through 3D models?
Our client stands at the forefront of the automotive industry, recognised for pushing the boundaries of design and technology. As a Senior Design Engineer, you will hold a pivotal role in shaping the future of automotive innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Previous experience working with Pressure Vessel Code and/or equivalent design codes within the nuclear power industry.
- Previous experience working to the quality assurance requirements of the nuclear power industry.
- Extensive understanding of ASME, EN, API and PED standards in relation to the design of valves or other pressure equipment.
- Experience of the design and sizing of valves in either control or Isolation products is desirable.
- Support the complete development cycle from the customer specification requirements through to a conforming validated product.
- Produce design / performance calculations and prepare design reports.
- Generation of Bills of Materials, manufacturing drawings and General Arrangement drawings.
- Support manufacture through procurement, QC, assembly and test.
- Preparation of accurate 3D models and 2D CAD drawing.
- 26 days annual leave
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Pension Scheme – Up to 8% employer contributions
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary if not in the pension scheme, 4 x salary if a member of the pension scheme.
- Early Finish on a Friday
We look forward to receiving your application.